Before getting started here I strongly recommend that you read the posts below, in fact it’s imperative that you do, or else this will be like opening a book in the middle and you won’t have a clue what’s going on!
- Secrets of Cymatics, DNA, and Egyptians
- Leylines: An Introduction
- Leylines: Part 2
- Obelisks and City Plans
- Secrets of the Owl: Part 1 – Links to the Ancients
- Secrets of the Owl: Part 2 – Owls, Owls Everywhere
- Secrets of the Owl: Part 2.1 – Festivals of Fire
- Secrets of the Owl: Part 2.2 – An Introduction to Synchronicity
- Secrets of the Owl: Part 3.1 – Capitol Hill and Dollar Bills
- Secrets of the Owl: Part 3.2 – Purple Haze, up in my brain
- Decoding today’s headline: Fort Myers shooting
In Part 3.2 I showed you that
- the colour purple is of huge importance, appearing everywhere from corporate logos, the purple heart award, royal families, the Pope’s robes, cartoons and movies, education, and music, among others;
- red and blue are the root colours of purple, and they too appear prominently everywhere, such as in politics, sports, emergency services, on the news/TV, corporate logos, and in national flags;
- red and blue are key colours in optics, which will become hugely significant later on; and
- the famous songs Purple Haze and Purple Rain make clear references to optics.
I also showed you a clear example of many of the things we have been talking about in Decoding today’s headline: Fort Myers shooting, which included symbolism, synchronicity, and the colour purple, among other clear agenda-driven motifs.
NOTE: As I keep wanting to include new material and breaking it into “Part’s 2, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, etc…” I’m going to stop labeling them as Part #.# from now on and just go with the flow. You know the owl is of central importance, and you’ll also know when the big bombshells I was planning for “Part 4” drop as you read the posts.
Anyways, we ended Part 3.2 by having a look at the royal crown of England, which has two key symbols: the templars cross, and the fleur-de-lis, both of which have mind-blowingly awesome explanations.
In this post, we are going to
(1) look at the historic origins of the Templar’s cross – which is without doubt of HUGE significance;
(2) Start to discuss what the square and compass on the freemason’s logo means;
(3) And finally, you will discover a mind-blowing secret about the owl!
1. Origin of the Templar’s Cross
As you can see, the Templars cross appears on the royal crown, on the Pope’s collar, as well as around the White House in Washington DC, among many other places.
So all-in all, its pretty important then…
The cross also makes appearances on many important flags and emblems as you can see below.
Please note that the cross on the Swiss flag does not mean that everyone from Switzerland are bad people – far from it. However, given that the Rothschild’s have strong family connections to Switzerland, and that there are Swiss guards at the Vatican, it shouldn’t surprise you to see a Templar’s Cross on the Swiss flag.
The Templar’s cross appears on many other modern military honours, such as the US Navy Cross (left); the US Air Force Distinguished Flying Cross (center); and the British Military M.B.E (right). You may also notice that the colours of the ribbons on these awards are very often blue/red or purple.
The Most Excellent Order of the British Empire awards including CBE, OBE, and MBE all feature a Templar’s cross as well:
The Templar’s cross appeared on the Nazi Iron cross (left); and here is Hitler meeting the Pope:
Not surprisingly, every single US President has met the Pope, just like Hitler did… (you should be starting to realize by now that all world leaders are all part of the same big happy family, and not fighting against each other as the media would have you believe…)
Here are the Knights of the Templar… who share the same fashion sense with…
… the red cross… Seems like the mission is still going strong!
Again, as with Switzerland above, I’m not saying that these individual people are bad – they just don’t know what the symbolism of the logo is, or what the agenda higher up their chain of command is. They are simply unknowing pawns in the greater scheme of things…
The Templar’s cross itself has many different variations, as you can see here:
The one important thing they have in common is that they all have 4 corners…
To start to understand the significance of this, we will look to the ancient civilizations again.
As you’ll recall from earlier the ancients were incredible advanced, exemplified by their mathematical precision (designing phi and pi into their structures) and astronomical knowledge (plotting the solar system and aligning pyramid complexes with constellations).
With the templars cross in mind, see if you can spot the common theme below… (it should be pretty obvious…).
Aztec Codex Fejérváry-Mayer:
Navajo Native Americans
Mandala’s from Nepal (left and center), and Bhutan (right):
Tibetan concept of 4 rivers dividing the world into 4 quadrants:
A gold ornament, and an old Jade book, both of which include the 4 animals of the 4 corners: Dragon, White tiger, Phoenix, and Serpent-ensnared turtle.
From the ancient native people of Peru come these sacred Inca symbol artworks:
Below (left) is a depiction of the Universe according to the Inca’s. The Incan cosmogram shows four condors as the compass points, and the circle of the horizon. On the right is Inca gold, which is also divided into 4 corners.
Aboriginies (New Zealand/Australia)
Guess where the four-leaf clover symbol originates from…
Even the astronomical symbol for Earth has a cross with 4 quadrants on it!
Some of the most popular board games encompass the 4 sides with a cross:
Ludo (left); Monopoly – where you get a cross if you join the 4 train stations together (center); and Pachisi, a cross and circle board game that originated in ancient India (right)
While we’re on the subject on board games, chess is played on an 8 x 8 matrix…
And here’s a depiction of the Templar’s playing chess (from “Libro de los juegos” de Alfonso X. Año 1283)… Could there be more to it symbolically than a simple chess game? Hmm…
Hopefully with all those examples from ancient civilizations all over the world you’ve been able to realize that the history of the Templar’s cross reaches far back and has origins that encompass every culture.
Pretty cool stuff, but we’re going to park that for now. It will come up again in the next couple of posts.
Now we’re going to take a look at the square and compass.
2. Square and Compass
As you’ll recall, the freemasonic emblem that features the all-seeing eye, sun, and moon also has a square and compass in between the two pillars:
The square and compass is in fact the very symbol of freemasonry, hence why it appears on the statue of George Washington for example. You’ll also recall that the square and compass was also designed into the city plan of Washington DC, with its top point at the US Capitol building.
So all-in-all, a very important symbol…
You might be wondering why on Earth the square and compass could be so important to warrant such grand acclaim.
This will become very clear within a few posts, but for now consider this:
What does a square and compass draw?…
- construct a square equal in area to a given circle… shown here:
A square and compass can also draw a circle within a square (left), and square within a circle (right)…
Now, this is exactly a pattern we can find in the Masonic Temple in Philadelphia that you were introduced to in Leylines: Part 2, that serves as the headquarters of the Grand Lodge of Pennsylvania.
Inside, in Norman Hall, you can find tons of symbolism on the walls – all of which is FULL of freemasonic secrets shown right out in the open, but that you can only decode if you have the right knowledge… (“knowledge is power”…)
On one of the walls we find the design pictured below.
Notice the circle-within-a-square and square-within-a-circle designs (that can be drawn with the square and compass), as well as the 6-pointed star in the middle…
As you’ll recall, the square & compass and the 6-pointed star are also shown together in the street plan of Washington D.C., where they in fact meet at the Capitol building that we’ve already seen plenty of…
I’ll be looking closer at the pattern found on the wall above in the next post, when things are going to start to get very interesting indeed… you’re gonna want to bring a chair for that one 😉
For now though, an important thing to note is that freemasons also tend to feature the square and compass prominently in portraits and paintings of themselves. As you can imagine paintings and portraits were a big deal back in the day (they didn’t have snapchat back then after all…), so the appearance of the square and compass in all these portraits is not a coincidence.
Here are Pythagoras, Copernicus, Galileo, Kepler, and Newton, who were all freemasons and helped shape the way we view the world…
For those who don’t know, these are the guys who brought you this…
The compass was so important that they’re even holding them in their hands in statues…
Copernicus (left), and Kepler (right), showing that size does indeed matter…
Here’s a statue of Isaac Newton in bronze drawing with his compass (left), and an old drawing of Pythagoras holding a pyramid of all things, and with one hand up and one down (just like George Washington, Zeus, Jimi Hendrix, etc)… you can’t make this up…!
Taking things further, Pythagoras is depicted standing in between two pillars with a pyramid above his head… Notice the globes on top of the pillars too, which is also featured next to Pythagoras…
Not wanting to be left out, Galileo got himself an emphatic statue with his own compass, where he’s clearly trying his best to assert his dominance on the peasant holding the globe up…
… Speaking of which, have you noticed that the globe features prominently in these statues and portraits? … That must have been pretty important to them too… (and remember, these are sneaky freemasons we’re talking about here…).
Now, do you remember our gangster friends with the
cool masonic handsigns, who you were introduced to in Secrets of the Owl: Part 1 – Links to the Ancients?…
Well… here is “Sir” Isaac Newton (the man who brought you gravity and hard maths) showing clearly (with his hands) where his allegiance lies… (i.e. with Moloch, in case you had forgotten about him)…
And here’s Kepler, again with his globe and compass, also discretely flashing his owl/Moloch gesture with his right hand:
To show you that these hand gestures aren’t coincidences, I’ve picked out a handful of other examples of influential freemasons flashing the owl handsign…
- Left: Christopher Columbus (1451-1506)…. the guy who initiated the process of colonialization to help usher in the New World
- Center: Martin Luther (1483-1546) who initiated the Protestant Reformation and founded Lutheranism.
- Right: Cesar de Nostredame (1553-1629) Son of French astrologer and occultist Michel de Nostredame (Nostradamus)… Ever wonder how Nostradamus was able to “predict” so many future events?… maybe it was because he was a freemason and had seen the script…
- Left: Napoleon III (1808-1873) 1st President of the French Republic and Emperor of the French.
Center: Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790) Founding Father, leading figure of the American “Enlightenment”. Appears on the $100 bill…
Right: Elizabeth I (1533-1603) Queen of England, established Church of England’s “independence” from Rome.
- Left: Charles Montagu (1661-1715) Devised the establishment of the Bank of England. 1st First Lord of the Treasury.
Center: Miguel of Portugal (1802-1866) King of Portugal of the House of Braganza and Knight of the Order of Christ.
Right: William Cavendish (1698-1755) 3rd Duke of Devonshire, most recent common ancestor of Charles & Diana.
- Left: Robert Boyle (1627-1691) Founder of modern Chemistry (Boyle’s Law…), Royal Society, son of 1st Earl of Cork.
- Center: Christian Huygens (1629-1695) Dutch mathematician. Founder of modern Calculus, Royal Society.
Right: Alexander Hamilton (1755-1804) 1st U.S. Secretary of the Treasury, founded U.S. Mint & 1st National Bank.
Left: Edward VII (1841-1910) King of the United Kingdom, of the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha.
- Center: Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) WWII German Head of State and Iron Cross Freemason, notable for starting WWII.
Right: Alexander III of Russia (1845-1894) Emperor of Russia of the House of Oldenburg from 1881 until his death in 1894.
Some notable freemasons wearing traditional outfits…
- Left: Harry S. Truman (1884-1972) 33rd degree freemason, and WWII U.S. President notable for nuclear bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Center: Emperor Akhito (1933-present) 125th and Current Emperor of Japan (note the collar that is the same as Truman’s…).
Right: Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965) WWII Head of State, United Kingdom (note the templars cross around his neck, in blue/red no less…).
This list of royalties; “scientists”; mathematicians; politicians; “explorers”, etc, showing the Moloch hand-sign or wearing freemasonic uniforms can go on… and on… and on.
After seeing this do you still think that wars have been fought because of political differences between all these kings and queens and politicians, or that they are the result of carefully calculated plans to bring about their common agenda?…
For instance, do you still think Truman (US)/Winston Churchill(UK) and Akhito (Japan)/Hitler (Germany) were fighting on opposite sides?…
Considering what we’ve learned about freemasons up until now and what we learned about the Liverpool blitz and Dresden fire-bombing I’d say that is definitely NOT the case!
… And while we’re on the subject of psychopathic freemasons, here’s another example of what they’re capable of…
…. “We got them
krauts japs reeeeal good”…
Notice how the propaganda is identical on both sides to scare the masses in each country into fighting each other…
- “Warning! Our homes are in danger now! Our job: Keep ’em firing” (fire-bombing…)
- “Your Fatherland is in danger, register!”
And the best part is… this is EXACTLY what is happening right now as well!…
Some recent examples of fear propaganda:
- Paris attacks: A new terrorism and fear stalks a city
- Germans “full of fear” over attacks
- Hollande: “Our country is at war”
Just rinse-repeat… it works every time…
Some selected American Sniper movie reviews from twitter…
…. “We got them
krauts japs rag-heads reeeeal good…”
… Remember what Brzezinski and Hitler had to say about propaganda…
Considering that freemasons worship a 40ft owl and are responsible for devising massive sacrificial events throughout history, do you trust ANY of these psychopaths?
If they can kill hundreds of millions of people in horrific events, would you put a few more “big enough lies“ beyond them?…
On that note, we are going to look at the Owl again so that we can start picking apart a rather elaborate lie that we’ve been spoon-fed our entire lives…
3. Owl of the Night
By now you must be wondering what the big secret is about the owl that has made freemasons and royals worship it for thousands of years…
After reading this next part that will start to become clear, but know that there is also more to come to explain the owl.
To recap, as we saw in Secrets of the Owl: Part 1 – Links to the Ancients, and Secrets of the Owl: Part 2 – Owls, Owls Everywhere, the owl has been used as a symbol of worship and sacrifice for thousands of years, and appears everywhere, such as:
- On the Capitol building grounds;
- Hidden on the front of the one dollar bill;
- On the Bohemian Club and Bohemian Grove logos;
- As a 40ft statue at Bohemian Grove;
- An owl statue at Acropolis, Athens (with an exact replica at Bohemian Club);
- On ancient Greek and international currency;
- On modern currency (eg. Canadian and Polish coins);
- With Athena (who herself appears everywhere, such as on the US Medal of Honour);
- In ancient Egyptian murals – facing off the wall;
- Sitting on Osiris’ lap in Egyptian murals;
- In Egyptian hieroglyphs, found on obelisks found in major cities everywhere;
- Baal’s wife Ishtar is depicted with owl features;
- Baal temple – where Molech (the owl deity) was worshiped has been erected in London and planned to be erected in NY Times Square;
- Celebrity hand gestures (“M” hand sign…);
- Cartoons with 3 fingers with the “M” handsign;
- In architecture – even as the design of entire skyscrapers;
- In the justice system, appearing in courtrooms (as well as owls being depicted as judges in cartoons);
- In education and libraries;
- On military badges;
- In the media;
- On secret society badges;
- On music album covers;
- As the theme of entire music festivals;
- In books and comics;
- In movies, cartoons, and TV shows;
- In corporate logos;
- Sports team logos;
- In video games;
- In big events (eg. The Big Hoot in Birmingham);
- In the news (eg. Sandy Hook coverage…);
- Linked to Hillsborough (i.e. the Sheffield Wednesday logo has an owl);
- In Olmec/Aztec drawings at Oxtotitlán;
- In the logo of the school created by Frederick Law Olmsted, the designer of the Capitol building grounds;
- In the Summer House on the Capitol building (which lines up with the owl on the dollar bill;
- In “M” (Moloch) hand gestures made by freemasons including scientists, royalty, politicians, etc, as shown above;
- and many, many more places.
So… after seeing all that… do you think the owl is important or what?!
So far we’ve seen that the owl is an idol and symbol of worship, but we haven’t yet touched on why…
… so with that in mind, what in the world could make an owl be a central symbol and idol of worship for secret societies and freemasons for thousands of years all over the world?
Let me show you something that you’ve seen thousands of times, but never like this…
Without immediately scrolling down for the answer, what do you think this is?
The answer is that it is a time-lapse photograph of the stars in the night sky, taken exactly on the Equator looking East…
Notice the path that the stars have taken… half of them anti-clockwise (those north of the equator), and half of them clockwise (those south of the equator)…
Note that this perfect symmetry only happens at the equator.
Here’s a short time-lapse video clip to give you a better idea:
Now, what do you get if you extrapolate those star trails below the horizon?…
… Owl eyes in the night sky!
Could this be the (nocturnal, silent, 360-degree-turning, and stealthy) owl that has been worshiped and sacrificed to for thousands of years and is still being worshiped (and sacrificed to) by modern freemasons at the Bohemian Grove by US Presidents and other world leaders, royals, and celebrities to this day?…
This pattern of the stars and owl eyes can also be found on the dollar bill when folded in the middle, so there might be something to it…
There is a very rational yet mind-blowing explanation for the how the stars can physically appear in the sky in the way that they do.
To start to understand the explanation for it, one needs to grasp this first and foremost:
As you have seen from things like…
- freemasonic numerology (eg. M=13, 6=9, etc);
- numbers 13, 33, 88, and 911 appearing in easy-to-decode manners everywhere;
- colour-coded messages (eg. the Sandy Hook/CNN owl; and blue/red and purple);
- the templars cross making 4 corners;
- the square and compass drawing a circle and square; and
- simple symbols like pyramids, an eye, an owl, etc. being used everywhere…
…. the language of the freemasons is very simple, and there is nothing inherently complex about decoding it…
… And this is because…
Do you think the things taught by the freemasons below are simple?
With that in mind…
The explanation for the owl eyes will seem so absurd and ridiculous to you at first that you will most likely want to wave it away without a second thought or any investigation.
This is why I will end this post with the following quote, so that it may perhaps incline you to at least look into the subject matter I will present in upcoming posts for yourself before making your mind up and ridiculing it.
To be continued…